Wednesday, July 21, 2010








This is a few days late but the 22nd was my 14th birthday and i had lovely time dahling. I woke up and opened my birthday
presents ,from my sister i got the cutest 1930's black crocheted purse and wonderful 1940's black crepe cape with black sequins and cute red 1950s coin purse with a poodle on it. From my mother the most gorgeous 1940's mink coat I've been wanting for months. That night we had a yummy dinner at The Wild fork restaurant,came back to my house and had some wonderful birthday cake with some sparkling juice on the side. The next day we were still celebrating ,to my surprise my sister and my mother had been planning for few weeks to take me to Oklahoma City to see the 'From Sketch to Screen 'Exhibit which features costumes worn By Marlene Dietrich,Norma Shearer,Bette Davis,Claudette Colbert,Fred Astaire,Greta Garbo and many more it was soo amazing to be standing right in front of all the wonderful stars costumes.I had the most Fab birthday ever.!!
Moi Moi

No comments:

Post a Comment